Pneumatic sensor lock-gate with application-specific process adaptation. Available in carbon-fiber-reinforced PVDF and PEEK (WA 150), stainless steel, titanium and Hastelloy (WA 153).
- Virtually wear-resistant
- Plug & Play thanks to central multiplug
- Easy maintenance under process conditions
- Cyclone rinsing for optimum cleaning effect
- Superior sensor immersion depth
- Standard sensor length (225 mm)
- For challenging process conditions and applications
Proven Ceramat functionality with up to 300 mm immersion depth. Stainless steel, Hastelloy or titanium housing and ceramic lock-gate sealing.
- Gaskets replaceable during the running process
- Usable with DN 50 and 2″ or larger ANSI flanges
- Torsion protection for fiber-optic sensors
- Pressure-resistant up to 10 bar at 140 °C
- Safety pressure up to 40 bar at 140 °C
Ceramically sealed fitting for electrochemical sensors (12 mm dia.) or optical sensors (12 mm or 12.7 mm dia.); also available in titanium and Hastelloy.
Fully automatic retractable fitting with high immersion depth up to 2000 mm.
- Immersion depths of 600 to 2000 mm
- Immersion tube diameter only 65 mm
- Simple sensor replacement, even for 2000 mm immersion depth
- Sensors: 225 mm long with solid electrolyte (gel, paste, polymer, etc.)
- 2 independent barriers with cavity rinsing
Long immersion fitting for use in tanks, basins and conduits. For operation with electrochemical sensors with diameters of 12 mm.